Our Oceanlake Family
Our goal at Oceanlake Elementary is to give your child the best education possible, while still having fun and being safe. In an effort to add to the safety of children while at Oceanlake Elementary, these guidelines will be implemented and followed by our staff.
At Oceanlake Elementary, we provide quality instruction, facilitate inquiry and build relationships that empower and inspire our school family to achieve their highest potential.
Volunteers and Visitors to Oceanlake Elementary
- If you are interested in volunteering at Oceanlake, there is a process to complete to be approved which includes a background check. As an approved volunteer, you are not guaranteed to be volunteering in your preferred location, assigned volunteer areas are based on need.
- Volunteers will sign in at the office laptop when visiting Oceanlake, and the office will give you a volunteer sticker to be worn while volunteering.
- Volunteers will sign out on the office laptop before leaving.
- Volunteers will need to pre-arrange a scheduled time with the secretary.
- If you are interested in meeting with a staff member, you can set up an appointment with the staff member directly or contact the office.
- Visitors (individuals that have not completed the volunteer process) are welcome under limited, scheduled and supervised circumstances. Please contact the office for more information.